Loft Insulation Upgrades
Domestic Loft Insulation Installation and Upgrades
Modern Hygiene LTD carry out domestic insulation works including re-insulation of roof attics and lofts. Not many householders consider the fact that traditional loft insulation is only effective for approximately 40 years. We can strip out any substandard insulation materials and replace them with new contemporary high-performance materials. Existing insulation can also be improved by upgrading, with additional layers of insulation to bring the property up to current building regulation standards.
Loft insulation works by creating a barrier to the warm air which is rising from the lower levels of your building towards the roof. The warm air can easily escape through your roof unless you place something in its way. The air pockets in insulation trap that warm air and prevent it from being lost into the atmosphere, literally throwing money away! A quarter of your heat can disappear through the roof in an uninsulated home. Insulating your loft, attic or flat roof is a simple and effective way to reduce heat loss and reduce your heating bills.
The benefits of upgrading your loft insulation
Modern Hygiene Ltd. employ experienced, professional, reliable tradesmen. With a lot of our work coming via recommendations from previous customers. The benefits of upgrading your loft insulation with us includes-
- Your gas and electricity charges will reduce.
- Your home will be producing less carbon, better for the environment
- Your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- You will have fewer problems with condensation
- You will notice a reduction in noise coming from outside
- Your home’s Energy Performance Certificate rating will be improved